Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

kryolan blusher - shade T1

hey i am back with review .
everyone get excited ......... its the famous, wonderful and elusive German  brand KRYOLAN!
this is the blush featured in my haul here
this came as a requested review from bidisha of glisteningkaleidoscopiceyes and deeptima of beautyunleashedwithdeeptima.

a lil bit bout the brand :-
For over sixty years now Kryolan has made its presence felt on stage, film, TV, and media with its professional make-up formulations in countries around the world - and is now in India.

Quality - the cornerstone of success

Quality at each step - from development to sourcing to production - is the key to Kryolan's success over decades. Chemists and microbiologists in the Kryolan lab, supported by prominent dermatologists have ensured the quality of Kryolan preparations.

The same commitment to deliver quality matching international standards is the watchword for the Indian operations.

Kryolan's Product line-up
From Foundations and Cream make-up, through setting powders and sprays, eye and lip make-up, Kryolan offers products for every application - including body painting - the latest fad.

source:-http://www.kryolan.in/index_more.html

and as alot of you may know KRYOLAN has severe availability issues .
its available only in select cities such as

• delhi

Kryolan City New Delhi
A-7, Lajpat Nagar II
New Delhi 110024
India
Phone:+91 11/41091474
E-mail:kryolancitydelhi@gmail.com

• mumbai
Kryolan City Mumbai
Shop No. 2
Silver Pearl Building
Water Field Road
Bandra (W)
Mumbai
India Phone:+91 22/9819171010 
  • chennai

Kryolan City Chennai
Ramee Mall
Ground Floor, Shop No-3
365, Annasalai
Teynampet
Chennai - 18
India
Hours:
Mon-Sun. 10am-10pm
Phone:+91 44/42037789

so you all can obviously imagine my excitement when i found this blushing beauty at beauty palace , Crawford market , cst , Mumbai. and as the s.a swatched this on my hand , i was sold !

kryolan blusher in t1
  •  now enough bak bak. here comes the review.
  • cost- 350 inr . since beauty palace is discounted . i got it for 315 inr .... woohoooo!
  • net weight- 2.5 g ie 0.11 oz
  • made in Germany

what they claim :- ( from the KRYOLAN  website ):-
KRYOLAN Blusher is a color-intensive compact rouge on a cream-powder base. 

This fine, micronized product assures a pleasant velvety feeling on the skin. The extraordinary selection of more than 32 different colors satisfies all expectations.

ingrediant list:-

kryolan blusher in t1

my thoughts about it :-
i lovvvvvvvvvveeeee the shade . i cant stop gushing about it . after i brought it home i stared at its beauty for a while totally mesmerized.
it has a classic silver plastic compact with a transparent lid. it's sturdy enough to be thrown in your bag and carried but not sturdy enough to withstand a fall . it doesn't  have a mirror or an applicator so not useful for touch-ups on the go .
its a beautiful warm pinky peachy coral shade that will suit almost all skin tones . perfect for summers.
however, ladies with fairer skin tones might need to use it with a lighter hand as they are massively pigmented.
its a very finely milled powder that is not so densely packed together. so it can stir up quite some fallout .

kryolan blusher in t1

kryolan blusher in t1

kryolan blusher in t1

kryolan blusher in t1

kryolan blusher in t1
in the above swatches - the left side is of single swipe and the right side is blended

kryolan blusher in t1

kryolan blusher in t1
after taking the pictures i decided to wash my hands and get to work. And the blush stayed on....it was totally ans "omg-i-cant-f*****g-believe-it" moment for me.
since its my second powder blush i cant really compare it to anything . its staying power is much more better than my faces blush in rose gold .on my super oily in summer skin it stays well upto 7 - 8 hrs when properly set over foundation and compact .
lets come to the crux of it all.

PROS:-
  • beautiful ,true to the pan colour
  • large number of shades available to suit all skin tones
  • decent staying power
  • quite decent quantity
  • finely milled
  • not an horror to blend
  • can suit people with both warm and cool undertones without looking too pink or too orange
  • not an oompa loompa or an i m a clown shade ( why did i even type that .... guess i am mesmerized ....stares some more at the blush while salivating at the mouth )
  • not an exorbitant price .. even a broke student like me could afford
  • it is can be used-by-a-makeup-noob-like-me-easy to use.
CONS:-
  • availability
  • the dust cloud it creates on swirling a brush through it
i wont count the lack of mirror and applicator as a con . we anyway throw out the applicators and we don't apply blush in  a taxi or train ( usually....hehehe)

RATING:-
4/5 
one point reduced for availability and fall out.

WOULD I RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS :-
yesss, yessss, yessss. grab one anyway u can readers ! 

so what are your favourite blush shades ? have you tried the brand kryolan before?
let me know in the comments below.
follow, share and comment!
much love,
vj

p.s:- i have a fotd comig up with this blush in it . are you excited ? i sure am . 

disclaimer :- all the products feautured in this  post were bought by me by my own money . i have never received money in exchange of a review . my loyalty is to my readers only . 

9 comments:

1. It looks pigmented..and not much pricey also...wow..loved the detailed review :)

ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. tht's a lovely shade.. and i really like the way you composed the review... and thank you soo much for the address ^_^ yeppyy !!! <3 :*

btw the Feedjit is hiding some content :(

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fixed the feedjit thing . hope you make a great kryolan haul . i would love too see it .

Delete
  3. hi.....lovely shade

http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

ReplyDelete
  4. like the shade...nice review...Kryolan isn't available easily here in Kolkata :(

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and it even isn't available online.........sad :(.
      ask someone staying in mum,del or chennai to get it for you ! :) .thanks for stopping by

Delete
  5. nice shade :)........ at present i am too much fond of blushes :)

ReplyDelete

i would love to talk to you , so do drop in a line in the comments box. please do not leave links or comments irrelevant to the post . comments with such links will be treated as spam and will be indiscriminately deleted .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...